Old August 6th 11, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
christine anderson

Default FS: LNAV and electric vario

On Jul 30, 7:42*am, Don wrote:
Best U.S. only offer over $360 by August 10. *Email me at
This Cambridge LNAV is just back from the factory
with the latest software update, new internal backup battery and
calibration. *It includes a .45 ml flask and 2.25" electric vario with
connecting cable and plug. *Also included is the "go/hold" cable and
plug which could also be used to provide battery power to the unit (with
appropriate pin changes to the plug).

Don: It might just be me (Google groups won't let me change my email
address to the many-years-old current one), but I can't seem to get
through to you by means of the group or the email you provided. This
may be occurring with others, which of course would signifciantly
reduce your sale price.

Gary wosoba at cox dot net