Old July 21st 17, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston

Default Anyone get hassled for exceeding max car and trailer length?

On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 7:47:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Eric, which TPMS are you using? Any particular problems with the trailer tires?

Chip Bearden
ASW 24 "JB"

Chip,
I know the question was for Eric, but I'll chime in anyways. After losing an inside dual and also setting at trailer tire on fire on the way to Nephi several years ago I invested in a TPMS.

Ended up going with the EEZRV TPMS and a variety of stem mounted sensors. It's working well on a 28' RV with an open class trailer behind it. The stem mounted sensors do mean that re-balancing the tires is a good idea after they're installed.

Craig Funston 7Q