Old December 19th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Married Couples and CRM (followon to Courious Crash)

john smith writes:

What I am trying to understand is, how a husband and wife, both pilots,
would not challenge their spouse's decision to press a situation which
might lead to an uncertain outcome?

I don't see why this would be any different from any two pilots who
have a personal bond with each other in addition to their piloting
association. The difference, if there is one, is merely one of degree
(most pilots don't love their co-pilots).

Beyond that, it's personality.