Old October 30th 11, 11:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
johngalloway[_2_]

Default LX NAV offers new V7 Vario

Does the same apply to the new little Colibri 11?

If so that would make it a much better match that the Nano as it would
be a nuisance to have to remove the Nano and hand it over to control
for scoring or to have to transfer the flight log to a card via a
PC. Much more desirable to download the log through the V7 to a card
in a PDA. It would be ironic if the LX Navigation company data
recorder were to be a better match for an LX NAV company variometer
than their own data recorder!

John Galloway

On Oct 27, 8:55*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Yes.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Eurofighter" wrote in message

Can the V7 be combined with a Colibri and an Oudie?
I know that the Colibri and the Oudie communicate well and allow for
task declaration from the Oudie to the Colibri and igc download from
Colibri to the Oudie.
Will this work if I connect a V7 between them?
Thank you!

--
Eurofighter