Old January 29th 18, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Hard Deck

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 11:45:06 AM UTC-5, Michael Opitz wrote:
At 15:58 29 January 2018, Clay wrote:
It would be interesting to know how may podium finishes in Nationals

were
d=
ue to a 500 ft save during the contest. After a certain number or
percent=
age then I think you can argue that you'd really be changing the way

the
ga=
me is played with a hard deck. But if it's close to zero .... =20

Off hand, without doing any research whatsoever, I can think of at
least one USA Nationals, and at least 3 WGC's where this happened.
I'm sure there are many more...

RO

I'd very much like to see the flight logs. These logs ought to be public domain, so let's shine some light on the subject.

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8