Old August 8th 08, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Fonz

Default Drilling out old rivets questions?

Thanks for the link. That is pretty much the way I thought it might go.
It's a good website. clarified a few things.
Regards,
Rob
"Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe" The Sea Hawk @See My Sig.com wrote in message
"Fonz" wrote in message
G'Day all.
I have a Cessna 310L cockpit which I will be converting to a simulator.
I wish for it to stay as authentic as possible, including method of
construction and cosmetics.
As such I have to repair/replace and modify some aluminium panels.
My question:
What is the best way to remove solid rivets?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...ctid1657896937

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com