Old January 10th 15, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default After 46 years, I can finally say that I am no longer a studentglider pilot

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 1:31:54 AM UTC-5, Frank Whiteley wrote:
Don Grillo shares
http://www.ssa.org/MemberBlogs?show=blog&id=3824

Great article! Don is a great guy! Don bought my Lak17a, F2 this fall so we spent a great deal of time together. He is planning on coming to the Ionia OLC event this spring. I will make a point of flying to Adrian on one of the days with Don. Ill try to get a photo of him over the field!!!