Old September 30th 04, 07:47 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Richard Russell" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:19:55 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

Dudley,

I look forward to, and read, all of your posts and have learned much
from them. I appreciate all of the time that you've taken to expound
in detail on many difficult subjects. You obviously have a great love
for flying and for teaching people about flying.

I don't, however, appreciate you putting me in a position where I have
to explain why I'm wiping tears from my eyes at work

Rich Russell

Remind me someday, and perhaps I'll post a few words about Jim and Katie
Ford.........they never flew an airplane..........just regular wonderful
old folks..........came to every airshow in their camper to see the team
no matter where the show was.......loved the Thunderbirds.........loved
BY the Thunderbirds..........Jim, suffering from a cruel illness, made
an honorary crew chief of the team in 69......Katie, an honorary crew
chief in 71......Jim passed away in 94.......Katie diagnosed with
Alzheimer's, died a few years ago.........BOTH are carried on the
Thunderbird roll of honor and always will be a part of the team.

There are REAL people out there.

Dudley