Old October 13th 04, 10:08 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:23:34 GMT, "Steve R."
wrote:

[snip]
The guys mentioned above are pretty much professionals. I can't say for
certain with Alan and Scott but Curtis and Jason actually make their
living
flying RC helicopters. They're that good!

Curtis has been flying RC helos for YEARS. He was the guy I strived
to be like when I could afford (lol) RC helos. Unfortunately, my
thumbs and fingers didn't strive to be like him and I balled up many a
model.

Didn't we (don't we) still do that? :-)))

Beav