Old January 21st 07, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Eric The Red

Default Permission to come aboard sir?

If its Photo-Shopped, it is arn good fake. At first I thought what the heck
are they doing. There appears to be a movie camera mounted in front and to
the side of the "marshaller."

There has been a couple references to C-130's. This is not a C-130, the
ramp is W A Y too narrow maybe six feet wide and too short. Any Chinook
experts out there?

"Daan" wrote in message

Damned straight it looks dangerous! Wouldn't catch me that near those

intakes!

Do not fear, that close to the C130 would cause the engines to stall...