Old January 1st 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter[_4_]

Default SOARING SOUTHERN CAL.

"BT" wrote in message
Charles.. it's New Year's Eve and the web is still not operational.
Any ideas on how they are doing of getting ready for the new year?
BT

wrote in message
New news about the soaring ops. at Pearblossom CA (ex-Great Western
Soaring School). The new organization "Soaring Academy" is scheduled
to open January 1st, weather permitting or not. The new website
www.soaringacademy.us is not yet operational -- at least I could not
get into it. All you antsy pilots out there should keep trying the new
site. I will post new news as they become available.

Cheers, Charles

I just looked at the Great Western website. it has been updated looks as
if today. It states:

"
Thursday January 1st, 2008
Our new number is (661) 944-1090
A new website will be up soon!
Please give us a call for more information."