Old September 21st 12, 05:20 AM
Sam940 Sam940 is offline
Junior Member

Default Airplane for mobility impaired passenger

My mission will be 50% of the time just my wife and I cross country and 50% with our two best friends, one of which is mobility impaired. Would any of you be able to recommend an airplane that would have an easy entrance and exit for rear seat passengers? It would not be possible for her to climb onto a wing to enter and there is to small of a space for her to climb into the back of a c172. Any 4 place planes with a rear passenger door? Any suggestions?