Old November 19th 20, 01:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Me

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

On Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7:35:55 AM UTC-6, Eric Greenwell wrote:
Paul T wrote on 11/19/2020 4:13 AM:
For all you non-believers and skeptics that did not believe the JS1 had
been measured by the Idafleig at 63:1 please see the latest posting on the

Jonkers website regarding the JS2. Your really not as smart as you think
you
are.

How odd the 63:1 only occurs at the high wing loading in 21M, and not at the minimum wing

I noticed the same thing. So there is essentially no reason to fly it in 21m dry configuration? And almost no situation where you would fly it dry in either configuration anyway?