Old August 18th 03, 04:51 PM
Ray Andraka

Default 1963 Cessna 182

Not a Cessna, but I updated my Cherokee Six panel to a T configuration at the
same time I updated the gyros (It had the original 1965 gyros) utilizing the
existing panel cutouts. As I recall, the cost over the new gyros was about 2
hours of additional shop time. The advantage of using the existing cutouts a
1) you can also use the existing overlays, 2) no 337 required, 3) The plane
still looks 'original', 4) much cheaper than making new holes and layout.

Jim wrote:

I've got a line on a low time 1963 Cessna 182. It's strictly a VFR plane,
one nav com, transponder, encoder, new AI, HI, ELT and one new bladder. The
price is right but I'm wondering what a new updated standard T panel would
cost. Has anybody in the group updated an older non-standard Cessna panel?
Thanks!
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply