Old July 24th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

Default How do weather services get sky conditions above the surface?

"Morgans" wrote in message

I'm glad for your amusement, but do you think your amusement is worth the
dismantling of one of the (previously) most useful forums on aviation, by
aviators?

If you think that it is worth it, then you have too high of a value placed
on your own entertainment.

Ignoring him is not sufficient. His departure is the only thing that is
sufficient.
--
Jim in NC

I took a 12 month vacation from RAP. He still didn't leave. When I came back
most of the posts I saw were MX, followed by bertie, followed by Max,
followed by bertie - max - bertie - max - - - - -

I'm trying to figure out how to set up my own nntp server, with my own
rules. Once I've got it up and running the way I want, I'll publish the
address.

Here's a preview:

You'll never see a post by MX, Bertie, or Max, nor will you ever see a
response to them.
You'll also never see a post by a spammer, unless a known poster decides to
spam, or if I decide it's not really spam.