Old December 9th 03, 10:42 PM
Dave Kearton

"Rob van Riel" wrote in message
om...
nt (Gordon) wrote in message

(BTW after flying
the 104 I always wondered how an F4 would go minus the outer wing
panels and the CG readjusted.)
Walt

Walt, only a fighter jock thinks like that!

Sorry, but no. I'm building a model F-4 at this time, and right now,
only the lower part of the wings is attached to the fuselage. This
part ends at the location of the folds, so the kit is an F-4 without
the outer wing panels at the moment. Just yesterday, I found myself
thinking the thing looked like it might go really fast, provided it
could stay airborne. I discarded the idea as absurd, but apparently
you never know..
Oh, and I'm about as unsuited to being a fighter pilot as one can get.

Rob

It's happened at least twice in front of a camera, somewhere on my hard
drive I have the pics to prove it.

Cheers

Dave Kearton