Old September 12th 03, 08:38 AM
Aarfy

Reid Hillview is the least expensive option close to San Jose. Nice towered
2-runway airport, useless GPS approach, passable FBOs and repairs on field.
Tiedowns start at $79/month
Long link follows:
http://www.sccgov.org/channel/0,4770...D13079,00.html
Lots of related dox on this site.

We have 2 planes at KSJC (San Jose International) and our tiedowns are
$145/month apiece. Multiple IFR approaches, top-notch ATC services, good
security and an airport administration that virulently hates GA. It would
take an act of God to get a tiedown spot there, but here's the web link.
http://www.sjc.org/general.html
Best bet is to call the GA business office listed on the web page and ask
for some info.

Good luck!!

"Rose Goetsch" wrote in message
Anyone have a website or a reference for looking up available tie down
space in the San Jose, Ca area? We might be moving in the next couple
of months and I want to find a place to tie down a C182. I have looked
up the area airports but am more interested in some personal
recomendations since I know we'll be paying a premium price for space.
(south of SF and SJ would be better than North)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
rg