Old October 3rd 03, 09:54 AM
Kilo Charlie

Why thanks for asking JJ....the LS-8 is just fine....probably wouldn't have
sold it to me had you known that I'd be breaking all them thar FAR's with it
eh? Youdamnright I'm-a doin' them thar high speed, belly scratchin', water
dumpin', crowd pleasin', worm burnin' passes! We country folk down here in
ol' Arizony think that if ya can't knock over your empty beer can with your
belly then you're way too damn high!

And boy howdy do ya'll up thar know all them high falutin words like
"safety" and " liability" that make my old pumpkin head spin but they must
be mighty important since they scare so many people when ya'll say 'em!
Sure does make folks sit up and listen eh?

Well ya'll take care up there and if ya ever wanna fly with us heathens that
like to have fun down here in ol' Arizony then ya'll come on down!!!

KC