Old April 27th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Siezed aircraft

wrote:
Good day, I understand that the seized aircraft that are used for drug
running are often sold or auctioned. I am particularly interested in
Cessna 172's. Does anybody have any contact or website details on
these aircraft?

A collegue of mine who I have lost contact with bought a King Air from
this source once.

Not a lot of 172s making the Columbia-Miami run.

Have you Googled US Government Auctions?

If in your search for this info some company offers to provide it for a fee
(and they will), don't pay the fee and keep looking.