Old April 7th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wolf

Default Volkslogger for sale - $650

Used Volkslogger for sale - it came with a glider I bought recently
and I already have another logger. It is in full working condition -
these loggers have a very rugged construction. This logger is IGC
certified, perfect for your badge and record flights. It's wired up
and ready to go, just plug in and launch, either stand-alone or
driving an iPaq or similar PDA.

Details:
* Garrecht Volklogger 1.0
* Hardware 3.3
* Serial number: 0KG
* Barograph last calibrated: 16 Nov 2005
* Comes with:
+ 6ft cable: connects to logger 5-pin round connector on one side,
12V cigarette lighter plug (fused) and DB9 female connector (for RS232
serial connection to computer) on the other side
+ user manual, edition 1.7.2

$650 (including shipping in the US)