Old February 7th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Cordele Club Class Contest

On Feb 6, 5:45*pm, Steve Leonard wrote:
At 21:59 06 February 2009, kirk.stant wrote:

I sure hope that Rutan Solitaire shows up!

66

Solitare is in the wrong column, Kirk. *However, my BS1 made the list.....

Steve Leonard
BS1 KN

Steve,

Saw that on the list and wondered who you paid to get it
included ;-). I want to see it fly or come fly it sometime. It was
my dream ship before I got my licence. How is it compared to the 604
and Nimbus II. Open class ships are fun to fly, just not fun to rig
and move on the ground. Now I just fly the kiddie gliders.

Tim