Old January 21st 15, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Ipaq HX4700 Series

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 8:47:46 AM UTC-7, XXL wrote:
Hoping someone may be able to help. I'm working on getting my gear up and running for the coming season and want to use my iPaq HX4700. It has not been used in quite a while, so I ordered a new 3.V = 2000mAh battery. A voltmeter shows that is has juice, and seems to be charging, but the device will not power up.

Does anyone have any experience with this who may be able to offer a thought or two?

Thanks,
Roderick

Make sure the battery pack switch is in the locked position.

Good luck.

R5