Old August 7th 03, 07:24 PM
Morgans

"Corrie" wrote in message
om...
There are also certain meds used both for depression, and in much
lower doses, for preventing migraine headaches. I suspect that the
concern is with the listed side-effect of drowsiness, but as I
understand it, side effects vary from person to person. I'm sure that
migraine sufferers would be delighted if those meds made it onto the
approved list as well.

True, true. I used to have migraines, and took these medicines, but to my
surprise, when I was about 42, I grew out of the headaches. I no longer
take the stuff.

I was on it long enoug to know that there is no imparement, taken at those
low levels.
--
Jim in NC--