Old May 14th 05, 12:52 AM
Soar Stanton MN

Default Single Place L-33 Rental now available STANTON MN

Soaring has been growing nicely at Stanton Airfield, home of the Minnesota
Soaring Club (MSC), and now over 30 gliders are based at the Airfield. A
small Commercial Glider operation is also active and has been using a Blanik
L-13 to train pilots, many of who have subsequently joined MSC. Stanton
Airfield is located about 35 minutes south of the Twin Cities at the corner
of Hwy 56 and 19 (7 miles east of Northfield MN).

For 2005, Stanton Airfield has added a nearly new L-33solo to the rental
fleet. We encourage pilots visiting Minnesota or the Mall of America, to
come fly for a day in the skies over Stanton. We have 2 wide turf stripes
and uncongested skies. The glider will be available during the Minnesota
Soaring Regatta (the week before the May 28th Region 7 contest) as well as
during the week of the contest. Checkout procedures will be straightforward
for rated pilot. Treat your crew to a Soaring Flight while they are at the
Contest. THIS IS THE ONLY SINGLE PLACE GLIDER AVAILABLE FOR RENT in the
area.

Call and reserve a date and time in advance please. (507-645-4030
9am-5pm)

Learn more at: www.soarmn.com/stanton/

Tom Rent
Stanton Airfield