Old November 1st 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Default October Aero'Lectric Temp Sensor Project

The left end of R8 connects to the output of U1A, not to the 9-12 volt
battery line. One comment from another reader noted that the adjustment of
R6 was pretty close to one end of the control. I did this a-purpose to get
maximum ease of adjust of R6, but if you want the adjustment closer to the
middle, make R7 a 22k.

I make 1 to 2 mistakes a year (no matter how closely I proofread before
sending) and I'm sorry you were the beneficiary of this year's oopsie.

Jim

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
There is a small but important error in the schematic that somebody
pointed out to me that hasn't hit print yet. Let me look it up and I'll
post it here.

Jim

"Paul Dow (Remove Caps in mail address)" wrote in
message ...
We're always looking to do some educational subject at our EAA chapter
meetings, so I think Jim's project in the October Kitplanes