Old August 27th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default 3 crashes...

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Jos=E9_Jim=E9nez?= nospam@please wrote in news:51a3d
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Mike" wrote:
Moron was originally an English scientific term, coined in 1910 by
psychologist Henry H. Goddard from the Greek word moros, which meant
"dull" (as opposed to "sharp"), and used to describe a person with a
mental age located between 8 and 12 on the Binet scale. It was once
applied to people with an IQ of 51-70, being superior in one degree to
"imbecile" (IQ of 26-50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of
0-25).

Yes, but this pair are the square root of fjukkktard.

Bertie

Ah! I've always thought Bertie was a moron, but now I understand he's an
idiot. Thanks for the clarification, Mike.

Great lame maxie!

Bertie