Old May 24th 16, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Help me convince my wife..... :)

Wifey always has a say. Don't you know that, when Momma's happy,
everyone's happy, but when Momma's not happy, nobody's happy?

BTW, Wifey bought me a LAK-17a years back. I repaid the kindness by
buying her a Pipistrel Sinus. I've now sold the LAK and bought a
Stemme, which she loves to fly, so we're selling her Pipistrel... Live
is good! :-D

On 5/24/2016 12:01 AM, Tango Whisky wrote:
Hate to say that, but if wifey has a say on which glider you fly, you've made a strategic error years ago. Should be a clear case of wrongful divorce though.

Bert
Ventus cM "TW"

--
Dan, 5J