Old December 29th 18, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default Splitting the Gliding Magazine Into Single Pages

I have two monitors attached to my PC, one positioned traditionally (landscape, horizontally), the other vertically (portrait), which I find perfect for many jobs. They act as one working area, but you can determine which apps open on which screen.

As the "Gliding International" is published double-paged, I use this website to split it (and other .pdf documents) into single pages (great for viewing full-size):

https://www.sejda.com/split-pdf-down-the-middle

Just wanted to share my experience.