Old October 1st 14, 10:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
911

Default Sunsets, Pt 4 - Different Centuries.jpg (1/1)

Charles Lindbergh wrote in
:

On 1 Oct 2014 14:52:17 GMT, 911 wrote:

Nice concept, but I think this is 'shopped.

Looks legit to me, why do you think it is shopped?

The light and the meteorology is a tiny bit suspect,
tho' I do know that Gaspard-Gustave Coriolis' effect
cause clouds to come in an infinite variety/shape.

My buzzer rang with the attitude and altitude of the
jet running dirty. Emergency? Maybe. But catching that
instance of one not running clean just looks a bit
suspect to me.

Opinions are like ***holes, and yes, I have one meself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corioli...ct#Meteorology
..