Old May 16th 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default Repaving evicts us from our hangar?

On 5/16/2007 7:32:44 AM, wrote:

What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards leaving it in the hangar,
and starting some projects that would disable her, anyway.

Now's the time to get that new interior you have always dreamed of.

Tough call, but if you really have big projects that would have kept the
aircraft ground-bound anyhow, may as well use the paving as the excuse to get
it done. Who knows, maybe the paving will be finished early?

--
Peter