Old January 31st 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default What goes around, comes around

Rich Ahrens wrote in
ouse.com:

on 1/29/09 9:03 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 1/27/09 7:04 PM Beauciphus said the following:
It seems our friend in France is without his internet connection.
According to his blog, he lost his internet connection, spent three
days pay on a new reouter, and shortly thereafter lost his email
and web server.
"I finally connected with someone who sounded like a real technician
at France Télécom, during banking hours, and after making it clear
to him that I was not a standard dolt and that we could skip all the
cookbook questions (“Is the PC plugged in?” “Do you see the Web page
in front of you?” and so on), we spent considerable time discussing
the problem and my test results. He managed to convince me that it
might be the router on my side, even though this didn't seem
entirely congruent with the symptoms I had seen."

Can you imagine the hell that tech went through, having to argue
with a nonstandard dolt?

Sure, we see it every time you post.

Keep trying, Maxie. Some day you'll get it.

Someday the universe will disappear in a gnab gib. Wonder which will come
first?

Bertie