Old January 10th 04, 10:12 AM
Hans-Guenther Schnell

I fully agree with you.

I am using Project AI since the beginning and know Aardvark too.

Both are great freeware sites and we should be happy about.

Those guys (and gals?) are working hard to provide the flightsim
community with great stuff.

In the beginning I doubted, if Project Ai could reach their high aims..
In between I have several hundreds of aircrafts, all major airlines on
more the 200 hundred (AFCAD improved) airports. :-)

And all freeware!
Thanks to everybody involved

Hans-Guenther Schnell

"Bill" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news
Aardvark is nothing new and I have no problems with them. They however do
not compare to the ease of installing planes and flight plans as

efficiently
as Project AI. Due to the transition from 2002 to 2004 PAI updated their
fde's and users had to do a manual update. In time I am confident that PAI
will release a full update of all the airline packages that works with the
installer. As a matter of fact all new AI flight packages now being

released
have the corrected fde's so you may want to double check your crticism.

There is simply no other all in one, one stop downloads of AI planes,

flight
plans, paint kits like PAI. With aardvark users have to manually do their
own flight plans and compile with TTools. PAI does it all.

I have used PAI for two months now and couldnt be happier and I have no
interest in them financially or other wise.

Just my opinion.
Bill