Old March 24th 04, 01:46 PM
bryan chaisone

(pacplyer) wrote in message . com...
Roger Halstead wrote in message . ..
On 19 Mar 2004 21:37:10 -0800,
(pacplyer) wrote:

Here's a little something I wrote today. I hope some of you enjoy it.

Return of the Dreaded Builder's Bug

He knew that he had it. He just knew it. He was sure he had caught
it somehow. And sure enough it started happening. Something bad had
gotten into his brain. And then as he went about his daily routine

I'd wipe the tears from my eyes if my hands weren't so sticky from the
resin and I didn't have all the glass fibers in my shirt sleeves.
Then again, I guess that's OK as I'd probably stick a finger in my eye
due to lack of coordination due to lack of sleep brought on from
working on the G-III till after 5:00 AM.

My wife's gone for the week end so instead of hitting the bars and
chasing women, I say out all night... in the shop keeping my baby
company and listening to the radio with her.

Hmmmm. This sounds like the onset of the advanced stages of S.P.H.D.
(Sick Puppy Homebuilder Disorder.) Reffering to your inanimate pile
of fiberglass as "my baby", and then playing the radio for "her." If
I am correct in this diagnosis, then, by now your neighbors have
already been exposed and are at this very minute sitting in their
garages with the doors shut, making primative airplane engine
noises.... hoping to get beamed up by the RAH aliens...

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

This is much more serious than I at first thought. I'm going to have
to start an on-line clinic for guys like you and Steve who are, I'm
afraid to say, terminally afflicted with this most cruel of aviation
disorders.

You have my sympathies,

Dr pac M.D.

(but first the paperwork... gotta print up an impressive medical
school diploma... Who was that guy who knows how to do this....?)

Hey Doc!

Love it! love it!

When you find this guy let me know. I could use a few diploma's too!
My asian friends are obsessed with degrees. I'll show them, I'll
plater my walls with all kinds of sh*t; PHDs, MBAs...etc.

What do you think?

Bryan "the monk" Chaisone