Old July 12th 04, 12:00 AM
phil hunt

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 23:22:39 +0100, Robert Peffers wrote:
None. your point was supply parts. Have you still not understood the point
that is being made to you? We are NOT in favour of being a World power in
Scotland. We want shot of Nukes. We are very much against the invasion of
sovereign states by the UK and USA, (and no I am NOT assuming to speak for
ALL Scots. I am quoting to you the results of countless surveys carried out
over many years.

I've always found this a little odd. If some Europeans dislike US
policy, regarding it as dangerously aggressive, surely the correct
response would be for Europe to have a larger military, to deter US
aggression against it?

(Email: zen19725 at zen dot co dot uk)