Old December 5th 16, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Pre-Preg

For the guys with an engine weight does make a difference. Imagine if the 100 pounds of engine and fuel were offset by construction methods that lowered the empty weight of the glider by even 50-70 pounds. YOu would functionally have the same wing loading range as a pure glider.

Just saying.
On Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 4:09:14 PM UTC-8, wrote:
4 Pretty much nobody cares much about weight, except the little gliders. For all the rest we just want to know how much water can we get in it.