Old September 14th 03, 10:36 AM
David Starer

Default Update on Satellite Images for SeeYou

Here is an update on my Satellite Images for SeeYou web site.

The site has been updated to include Spain and Portugal as well as the UK
and the Alps area.

In addition, all the images have been re-processed in Adobe Photoshop to
make the colours more realistic. You may wish to update any previous
downloads with these improved images.

In the near future I will be adding images for Germany and selected parts of
the USA. After that I plan to add images for other parts of Europe,
Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

All the images are downloadable separately, or as zip files containing
horizontal strips of images. The zip files range from about 4MB to 16 MB.

You can download the images together with full instructions on how to
install them in SeeYou from http://www.starer.co.uk.

David Starer