Old January 15th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting

Default UAV's and TFR's along the Mexico boarder

Dave Stadt wrote:

"...the whole damn border ought to be a
TFR and a triple concertina wired no-man's
land, with well-armed guards shooting on
sight anything that moves.

"...to increase inflation, of course.

"But a small ancillary benefit might be to
also decrease terrorist access,
for those who think that's important.

I doubt it. Are the UAV's going to swoop down and gather up the illegals?
By the time a UAV spots something and Border Patrol gets there the illegals
are long gone. Or are you saying the UAV's can discern between normal
everyday illegals and terrorist? If so I would like to hear more.

Ok, Dave, I've removed all the really confusing parts. Read and THEN
respond, please.

Jack