Old November 16th 03, 10:29 PM
Dashi

"Wayne" wrote in message
I don't fly prop very often. Usually large commerical jets, (777, 747,
737-800)
So do I keep 'left rudder' on (the rudder toggle button on the underside

of
the throttle control)
Thanks.

Oops! I mean a right rudder input. The single engine prop aircraft will want
to turn to the left.

Using the rudder control on the Saitek is tedious, I use rudder pedals now.

Dashi
--

Wayne

"Dashi" wrote in message
If you are trying to fly a single engine prop, that is the way it should
work. You need to keep a constant left rudder input during take-off and

less
of an input in straight and level flight.

I've used the Saitek stick/throttle for a couple of years.

Dashi

"Wayne" wrote in message
Hey,
This is a pretty good stick/throttle combination, but it causes a

quirky
behavior in that the aircraft rudder becomes very unstable on takeoff

roll.
It slips from side to side, making takeoff a real challange. I'm

pretty
new
with this stick and would appreciate if anyone else having this

problem
could give some feedback on it.

Thanks,

--