Old June 17th 05, 11:45 PM
Ed Sullivan

I think that I must have read this thread once too many times...in
that when I read what I posted, I see that the "Traing" text implies
just the opposite of what I thought it did. Oh my: he says sweep
back is like dihedral, but the argument seems to point the other way.

Think I will shut up, now!

Brian W

I'm really sorry I started this. Perhaps my parasol also benefits from
the pendulum effect. It does have a slight dutch roll tendency, but
the controls are so light that this is overcome easily. According to
what I have read my aircraft has far more sweepback ( 15 degrees )
than is healthy subsonic, but it doesn't seem to care. It does very
reliable moderate aerobatics and yet is not a monster on cross country
trips.

Ed Sullivan, me too