Old May 16th 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RL Anderson

Default CHARTER: rec.aviation.piloting

Jim Logajan wrote:
[Snip]

Hi Jim,

The offical charter is in the ISC archives he
ftp://ftp.isc.org/usenet/news.announ...aviation-reorg

"Information pertinent to pilots of general aviation aircraft which
would not fall into one of the other non-misc rec.aviation groups.
Topics include, but are not limited to flying skills, interesting sights,
destinations, flight characteristics of aircraft, unusual situations,
handling emergencies, working with air traffic control, international
flights, customs and immigration, experiences with ground support
facilities, etc."

It's interesting to see that there are people who voted in the reorg back
in 1992 who are still posting, like:

Ron Natalie and
Ron Wanttaja.

Don't mean to cause a problem, but I am not able to find the group
charter at the address you provided. In fact, as I checked out the ISC
FTP server, I was not able to find any charter on this NG.

Just thought I'd pass it on.

Rick