Old December 2nd 03, 10:51 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

I regret that I have not done much testing with screen protectors on Pocket
PCs. All the ones I have tried lowered visibility, but I haven't tried them
all.

I look forward to reading feedback from others.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring Supplies
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Jim Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Greetings!

Summer has begun down under, and my first flight with an iPaq
reminded me just how bad the reflections are in bright light . . .
sooo hard to read, especially when wearing sunglasses.

Were there any solutions that worked well for you Northerners this
season??

I have noted a film from Brando at:
http://shop.brando.com.hk/screenprotector.php
(not much reference to stopping reflections though)

. . and ClearTouch as sold by Richard at CraggyAero:
http://www.craggyaero.com/screen_protectors.htm
http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...t3_ipaq_39.htm

Perhaps Paul Remde, and others have solutions too?

Anything found to work REALLY well??

Any comments??

Thanks.

Best regards,