Old January 4th 04, 10:29 AM
pacplyer

wrote snips everywhere

Go to Google groups. Advanced search. Group: Rec.* Phrase "pacplyer" or "Pac
Plyer" The first time you show up is May 2003, 3 weeks after Bill stopped
posting.

Now Sydney,

I mean, Dr No (name,) I can't help you find Uranus if you can't even
use a search engine correctly. (dry cargo humor… you're supposed
to laugh) Man did you sneak up on me that time. I was ready to head
over to my neighbor who works for NASA to see if your lander claims
checked out! You don't know it but you had me going girl. I thought
I was going to have to write up a written apology to a high level NASA
office!

3) Don't carry on your war against Sydney. In addition to giving you
away, it's
just bad taste.

There's no war, I haven't mentioned your name since the last time you
demanded my attention!

Hmmm, I missed that post, got a reference?

"In fact Zoom got on an airplane and flew to Vegas to take me to dinner
one night and put the law suit to rest. What a great guy that
Zoomster is."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:....earthlink.net

You mean there really is a Zoom in real life? No way. Get out. I
thought everyone was talking about the movie Captain Zoom!

RAH used to be one of the top 100 newsgroups. After you got done threatening to
kill or sue people the traffic here dropped by 60%. Now RAP has 4-5 times the
posts RAH does. It was a nice newsgroup, and you wrecked it. Yes, I have an
axe to grind.

Now Now Sydney,

Just sit down, relax, and have a moon pill. You really don't want to
go here. You really don't want to slander the wrong person do you?
Because that's what you've done. I have never threatened to harm
anybody ever. Now I tried to clue you in to the fact that you don't
know everything, and that you have this habit of misidentifying
posters, intentions, and humor, but you wouldn't listen. I asked you
to just to keep me in the kill file if it bothers you that I like BWB,
but you seem unwilling to do that.

He posts, you stalk him. Somebody talks about him, you pounce on the
third party. Now I don't know where you're from, but this really
seems like Hatfield and McCoy behavior to me. Are you from deep
Kentucky or something? We'll honestly, if you won't at least consider
my solution, then I don't care about your feud with BWB. Bother
somebody else about it.

Now I really did enjoy the spoof, and I'd like to friends with you.
But if you showed up in my Cockpit with this kind of attitude, playing
games, you'd never make it though your first probationary year. Now
if you want my sympathy or help, your going to have to do it my way.
That's because there are two ways to do something here. The wrong
way, or the Captain's way. It's your choice.

You and I need to learn, I think… that this is not a newsgroup to be
made or ruined by the majority or by a select few. I don't own RAH
nor can I expect to greatly impact the opinions of the people who like
to hang out here. It is unmoderated. That's what makes it both great
and treacherous at the same time. So, everybody here is not going to
behave exactly as I would wish. Take Dan the morality man for
example. I've retracted the insults, but he insists that no apology
is necessary on his part for calling me a loon and explaining to me
what "E" on the gas gauge means. There is no "E" in jets with
totalizers and volumetric capacitance-type fuel measurement systems by
the way. At the other end of the spectrum: take me. No doubt you've
noticed how very un-opinionated and soft spoken I am. 0:^) For some
unknown reason this annoys Dan to the point that he's decided to take
cheap one-line shots at me. That's O.K. I can take it. After all
he's not very educated. But I would expect a lot more from you. Get
tough. Show BWB your character is ten times what his is.

Now if you're still on the line, I'll make you the same deal as last
time. You bury the hatchet with Bill in an open post, tell him the
truth about your total hours and ratings and that maybe you were too
caviler with him, and I'll post evidence of who I am including
pictures (if you'll explain to me how to do that… I have a ten-year
old scanner that might work…you're smart, I know you know how to do
that stuff) If BWB is not gracious in his response, he will loose his
number one fan. (that's 33.3% of the total) ;^) But the goodwill
bill is overdue. Now …we can charge all this to the moondust and let
the solar rain settle it , Or, you can dream up another Dr. Evil and
we can play costume party some more. I'm actually good either way,
cuz you know how much I love to argue about things.

My only agenda Sydney, is to have a good time. Any feuds that run off
great writers like Bill Phillips are interfering with that good time.
People who wildly exaggerate their backgrounds or experience in this
forum have only themselves to blame for any ruthless sarcasm they
attract. But I know you're cool because Uncle Bob likes you. And he
is, IMO a great judge of character (besides that he's very
entertaining.)

Best wishes Snowbird whatever you decide to do,

pacplyer

(whew.. my poetry..)