Old September 5th 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy Bourgeois

Default water meters

Todd:
Use is for my Nimbus 3 that has 4 separate tanks and some roll performance
and structure considerations when using the inner vs. outer tanks. For
eastern conditions I normally load 14 gallons (100 liters) in each inner
tank and 7 gallons in the outer tanks. More weight out west - more weight
outboard when ridge flying. I am looking for a meter that is reasonably
accurate (+/- 5%) but doesn't weigh a ton ( I also fly a different N3 in
South Africa and would like to bring it with me).

Roy