Old September 6th 14, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default Barnaby Lecture in Charlotte Sept 12

I enjoy attending the annual Ralph S. Barnaby Lectures. Eric Mozer will be a great presenter. It is a relatively small gathering of our tribe and most of your SSA Directors will be there. They meet the next day, same venue in Charlotte, NC on SEP 13. These annual fall meetings are a good balance of conducting the business of the SSA and talking with other volunteer friends from across the USA. I'll be there for the Soaring Safety Foundation Trustees meeting. Our National Soaring Museum folks will meet as well.