Old August 30th 04, 09:26 PM
Micbloo

So are the sounds of rotors keeping you awake this week.
Spotlights lighting up your bedroom at 3 AM.

I'm not in Manhattan so I wouldnt have to worry about that. BTW, I love that
stuff. :O)
But I hear lots of helos (PD, CG etc) are buzzing around. It'll get busier
when GB
comes in to town.
And they've closed all 3 NYC heliports until the RNC is over.

Subway traffic disrupted for you and the family.

I'll let you know tomorrow. I've been off the last two weeks and havent set
foot on
the LIRR or subway. Though I did hear today that the trains are pretty
deserted as many people have fled the city or taken vacation during the RNC.

Radio traffic blasting from your scanner's speaker.

Yeah, was listening to a few PD channels today and they were pretty busy.
Its nice that I'm pretty far from Manhattan but pick up their channels quite
nice. Good repeater system they have.

Are you feeling a deep rooted urge to vote in the next few months.

LOL, I vote every election.