Old May 19th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Avgas availability

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 18, 11:09 am, ktbr wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:

Oh, great. Lets let the 'great minds' in the Senate decide how to
more efficiently explore for, produce and deliver energy to the
American people. I can't wait to see how much lower my energy costs
are going to be with Ted Kennedy in charge.

Breaking up a big company can increase efficiency, not reduce it, if
their size prevents competition. At one point Boeing owned the only
viable airline. You may be able to argue that some certain situation
does not justify a gov't breaking up a company, but there is no
logical way you could be arguing that it is never necessary.

Which side of your mouth are you going to talk out of next?

GEEZ!