Old November 10th 19, 11:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Pawnee TOST Hook Installation FAA Paperwork

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 10:41:44 PM UTC-5, Charles Longley wrote:
Yeah so I guess you make my point. It’s advantageous to have a Pawnee with a standard airworthiness certificate as opposed to restricted. Who knows what the FAA would do. I have a bunch of experience in Super Cubs and Pawnees by the way. The Pawnee is far easier to fly and has that awesome O540! I am dreaming about how to stuff it into a Super Cub.

Good morning Charlie, can you please explain why the restricted category is such a disadvantage. I have owned three Pawnee's, flew the Super Cub for many years, I really would like to understand your reasoning.