Old July 12th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Default McCain in '08

"Skylune" wrote in message
lkaboutaviation.com...
I admire McCain for his service to the country. I dislike Boyer for his
dis-service to the country.

At least you didn't go on a whacko left wing character assination track,
like certain of the lefties out west...

Character assassination is not a sole tactic of the left wing. The combat
service records of Murtha, Kerry and McCain were all attacked by the right.
I value the integrity of my own political standards which is why I was also
royally ****ed when -some- of the left was accusing GHWB of cowardice for
bailing out of his aircraft.

It's a cheap shot; accusing somebody of cowardice in combat during a life or
death struggle in which the accuser was never close to any similar
situation. Unfortunately, it's a tactic employed by contemptable and
embarrassing elements of both the left -and- right.

-c