Old July 12th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skylune[_1_]

Default McCain in '08

by Orval Fairbairn Jul 12, 2006 at 05:43 PM

You just dislike Boyer for breaking with your preconceived notions about
GA. Boyer may have his faults, but lying is not one of them.

No. He confirmed my notions, which were conceived by my own personal
experiences prior to having even heard of Boyer or the AOPA.

On lying: I agree with Senator McCain, but I won't quibble about whether
intentional distortion or making statements based on partial or biased
info (which Boyer does regularly) constitutes a lie. I happen to think
McCain was being diplomatic, but it is clear that he (correctly) sees
Boyer as a man with zero integrity.