Old August 21st 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Abbott

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
No2 writes:

Nothing?

I'm impatient with stupidity; my people have learned to live without it.

Injustice and cruelty tend to irritate me (although that is closely linked
the above).

What if you get your Dick caught in your zipper when you are late for
a meeting and the boss is right next to your urinal while you writhe in
agony??

That has not occurred to me.

It takes a real man to not get ****ed at that!

I don't see why it would make anyone angry; it would just be unpleasant.

That's because you have no penis. Once more your opinion jaded by a lack of
experience.